Friday, November 15, 2013

Pregnant bellies, Hello Kitty and wedding cakes?

I did forget a few other cakes that I haven't posted on here yet.  This first one was for a baby shower and was a cute pregnant belly cake with a zebra stripe pattern.  The next one is a Hello Kitty cake.  This was done for a little girl I did a Dora cake for last year!  Thanks for the repeat business guys!  The last one is a super important cake for me.  It was my little brothers wedding cake!!  I cannot believe that he finally did it!  he got married and I was the lucky one to be able to make his cake for him!  Enjoy!!

Sorry about the not so hot picture.  I totally forgot to take a good picture of it before they got to the house. This cake was a chocolate and white marble cake with raspberry filling.

This was a really special cake!  I have never done a cake like this one before.  It is a chocolate cake with a strawberry and banana filling!  I decided to go for a fresh filling instead of doing any sort of cream so it would taste as good as it can! They said that it turned out just amazing!!


This is my masterpiece!!  I put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this cake........ok well not blood but a whole lot of sweat and tears!!  The bottom three cakes were strawberry cake with vanilla buttercream filling, the middle two cakes were white cake with vanilla buttercream filling and the top three cakes were chocolate with peppermint buttercream filling.  This was definitely a labor of love and I think it turned out super duper amazing!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...