Friday, March 7, 2014

Foray into the commercial baking world

Last fall I was hired to work at a brand new bakery!  Boy was I excited!!  Due to some late deliveries and things just not being just right to open, we didn't open until January of this year!  Because I was working for them, I was not able to do cakes out of my home like in the past.  It was a great experience to be able to use other peoples stuff!!  The best thing of all was that they had a sheeter!!!  For those of you who don't know what a sheeter is, its a machine that rolls the fondant out for you!!! Its SO amazing!!!  Its definitely one of the things I will miss the most!  hmmmmmm maybe I will have to save up my cake profits and get one for my home!!  lol  Well things didn't work out with me working there, so I will now be working towards doing cakes out of my own home again!!!  yay!!  So if you need a cake, think of me for your next event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...