Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse


So my Daughter loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so when I saw on facebook that someone was looking for someone to make their birthday boy a mickey mouse clubhouse cake, I jumped at the chance to make it!  It was so cute!!  I love all the bright colors.  The two tier is a yellow cake with Chocolate Buttercream filling, the smash cake was chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream filling.  According to the mom, everyone loved it!  In fact her exact words were "Oh you did an AMAZING JOB!! Everyone loved it and tasted so good!! For sure be back for cakes with you!! Thanks again. Your amazing at what you do.."  Gotta love to hear that as a cake decorator!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this cake!!! It's so stinkin' cute and looks just like the TV show!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...