Saturday, May 5, 2012

Three cakes in one week!!!!!

Well technically four but the fourth one was a dive in cake that was a giant cupcake.  But yes three cakes in one week!!  crazy busy!  I loved every minute of it........ok well not the moments that I was stressing trying to take care of two very beautiful but needy kids! ;)

So I got an order for a cake a while ago for my friends little boys 1st birthday!  it was a fishing theme and was the last cake I did this week!  here it is.  I also did the dive in cake for him!  he loved it by the way! 


Here is the dive in cake!  we also called it a smash cake!















The next request I got was for my other friends little girls 6th birthday and she had been wanting a Rapunzel tower cake ever since I did one for my little girls birthday!  It turned out so stinkin cute!
















On Tuesday night of this week I got a text from a cousin whose daughter just told her that night that she "had to have" a castle cake!  So she asked if I could do it for her for that coming up Thursday!  I said "Of course!"  I think it turned out really cute. 



















Now you all know I LOVE doing these cakes!  I love to provide something super special for whatever you need to do!  so PLEASE think of me for your next party, wedding or whatever!  I am reasonably priced especially for what you get!  but remember what I can give you, you cannot get at walmart or anywhere else that has cheaper cakes!  call or message me on my Facebook page for more info!  Oh I haven't done a wedding cake yet but I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to do one!  That might scare some of you...it being my first and all...but I promise you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...